NF high speed non-contact-type backstop
NF high speed non-contact-type backstop uses a special-shaped eccentric wedge for backstop, which is installed at the high-speed end of the system. When the backstop reaches a certain speed, the wedge is separated from the inner and outer ring surfaces under the action of centrifugal force. Realize non-contact operation. This series of backstops includes 11 specifications, and the backstop torque covers 1～25KN.m.
uScope of application
Large inclined belt conveyors, bucket elevators and other equipment should be used as reference.
uMain technical features
1. Non-contact design, suitable for high speed working conditions;
2. The initial installation of the product is simple;
3. Grease lubrication is used inside;
4. Long service life and low maintenance requirements;
5. Adopting a unique torsion spring design to make each backstop wedge evenly stressed;
6. The core parts are manufactured by special technology to improve the wear resistance of the parts;
7. It is certified by Coal Safety and can be used in explosive environment such as coal mine.